Comfortable on the command line, Docker installed and up-and-running, DDEV-Local installed if possible.
Skill level: Beginner to intermediate
Who should attend?
Anybody who needs to develop, run, or test a website.
- What is DDEV?
- Installing DDEV-Local (Mac OS X and Windows 10 Pro)
- Getting an existing project up-and-running in DDEV-Local
- Everyday DDEV-Local commands and functionality
- DDEV-Local integration with hosting providers
- Updating DDEV-Local
- DDEV-Local Tips and Tricks
- Getting help with DDEV-Local
- Xdebug example
- Setting up a solr container example
- Post-start hook example
- GitPod integration example